Question Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

• April McKenna
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by April McKenna on topic Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

Posted 15 May 2023 05:26 #2519
I have picked up new huds, take them off before I teleport then change tags and re attach.  Nothing useable found in any foods again.  Not sure what to do about it but am using stored provisions.

The same with Rip.  Our avatars are still linked, unlike Chelsea but it's concerning as we would like to be able to eat normally instead of using provisions.  

We cannot store provisions either.
by April McKenna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chelsea Himmel
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Chelsea Himmel on topic Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

Posted 15 May 2023 09:06 #2520
Hi April nice to see this issue is not only me, Only way I found to fix this is get new hud. But I am told that also will reset time in xp point like the 100 potty use time. So I guess those points will be unrealistic.
by Chelsea Himmel

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 47

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

Posted 15 May 2023 12:16 #2523
Sorry people are having these issues. Just to clarify, if you replace the HUD you won't lose any XP or coins etc. or any progress towards completing tasks.

When your HUD is not working, please can you head to the Cafe at Mintor and you will find some green and blue bread on the counter by the door.  Oh your HUD, under Options, if it shows +Echo Status  click it to turn on the status echo.  Then stand next to the green and blue bread on the cafe counter and use the Inspect button and check each one (Bread and Test)  and let me know what it says. It should give:

Inspect: 25% Bread
  Hungry    -30

Inspect: 100% Test
  Hungry    -7
Last Edit:15 May 2023 12:29 by Buzzy Cnayl
Last edit: 15 May 2023 12:29 by Buzzy Cnayl.

• April McKenna
  • Topic Author

Replied by April McKenna on topic Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

Posted 18 May 2023 05:08 #2528
Rip and I went to Mintor to try and inspect the bread as advised. My hud, which I had to put on from my suitcase, was not able to be used as it seems the land there is not in the same group I belong to and neither are the loaves of bread.

gyazo.com/26da676b918ae96c667080024d9844e3

gyazo.com/c8f0f79e3ea87147d1c5019b9a3dd0e8

gyazo.com/493bf15c18b3861f6f9f4275d288b747
by April McKenna

• April McKenna
  • Topic Author

Posted 18 May 2023 05:13 #2529
I have left a copy of my hud in the workshop on square number 1.
by April McKenna

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 47

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Nothing useable found in "insert any food / drink here"

Posted 18 May 2023 10:24 #2530
Sorry about the issue in Mintor, shouldn't have been set that way but sorted now. I will take a look at your HUD, see if that helps me.
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo