Question Why isn't my new HUD not working?

• Savannah Joy
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Why isn't my new HUD not working? was created by Savannah Joy

Posted 13 Oct 2022 15:03 #2100
I went to eat & drink something & my newest version of the HUD read that it took the food & drink but dlid not show it on the food bars . . . I went to use the commode & it would not let me TOUCH it and/or use it . . .
I went back to my regular sim and it let me use it there . . . So I know it has something to do with the sim . . . I relogged as well . . . I reset the table to update it & it reset but it did not set the latte on the table but did let me take it off the top of my head where it was floating and that registered on the HUD . . . I cannot use the oven/stove or pot/pan on the stove . . . now i'm thinking that it is not the region . . . I believe I used the HUD along with the stove & all other things just 2 days ago with no problems . . . may I ask please why is this happening? Does it have something to do with the updated newest HUD? I cannot figure out why it works on my original sim & not on my newest sim now? I checked the groups and we are in the same groups as well . . . Thanking You Kindly! ;)

PASSION! ;)
by Savannah Joy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Savannah Joy
  • Topic Author

Replied by Savannah Joy on topic Why isn't my new HUD not working?

Posted 13 Oct 2022 15:13 #2101
After trying to reset the objects to see if they would work, when they would not work, I took out a fresh oven & that let me work with it. Although I finalized & fixed the solution, why would that happen to begin with?

Thank You Kindly! ;)

PASSION! ;)
by Savannah Joy

• Savannah Joy
  • Topic Author

Replied by Savannah Joy on topic Why isn't my new HUD not working?

Posted 14 Oct 2022 04:35 #2102
After doing that with the stove, I decided to try just to make copies of another item & that also worked as well . . . I just deleted the old items after copying the items that would not work for me anymore. <<<<<<< FYI! ;)
by Savannah Joy

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Thank you received: 47

Replied by Buzzy Cnayl on topic Why isn't my new HUD not working?

Posted 15 Oct 2022 16:12 #2108
Not sure why you had those problems - odd that making copies fixed it. I know there are differences in the way Y-Engine and X-Engine scripting works so I have to confess I sometimes miss the x-engine issues as I run all my regions now on y-engine. That said, if it was a problem like that then just restarting and/or making copies wouldn't fix it so not really sure!
by Buzzy Cnayl

donate

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Mintor

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Lugo

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Sandy Island

hg.vivosim.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo